While a visit to some of these bookstores requires a trip out of town--or out of the country--the pictures are definitely a sight to see.
Bookworm Bookstore, Beijing, China. Image from Flavorwire.
- Selexyz Bookstore, Maastricht, Holland
- The Bookàbar Bookshop, Rome, Italy
- Plural Bookshop, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Livraria Lello, Porto, Portugal
- Cook & Book, Brussels, Belgium
- Bookworm, Beijing, China
- Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Poplar Kid’s Republic, Beijing, China
- Livraria da Vila, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Cafebreria El Pendulo, Mexico City, Mexico
- Shakespeare & Company, Paris, France
- The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles, CA
- Atlantis Books, Santorini, Greece
- Bart’s Books, Ojai, California
- Corso Como Bookshop, Milan, Italy
- Barter Books, Alnwick, UK
- The American Book Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- VVG Something, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ler Devagar, Lisbon, Portugal
- Daikanyama T-Site, Tokyo, Japan
Have you been to any of these bookstores? What do you think is the most beautiful bookstore in the world?