Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Little Inspiration

Do you have any rituals that you use to find your muse?

To unblock my creative ch'i, I like to take a few minutes to browse through my favorite "let's get lost" websites, including Boing Boing, Mental Floss, or Neatorama.

Feeling a bit blah and uninspired by grey Minnesota skies, I decided to do a little "site seeing" this morning. I just watched an amazing slide show featuring unique bookstores from around the world on the website Salon.com and wanted to share it with you.

Take a look through "The worlds most inspiring bookstores" and let me know which one is your favorite. (Personally, I can't choose between Daunt Books in London and El Ateneo Grand Splendid in Buenos Aires.)

What is special about your bookstore or its location? How have you created a unique experience for your bookstore customers?

No comments:

Post a Comment